A Virtual Office is a combination of off-site live communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism.
Virtual Office Services:
The purpose of Virtual Office in India is to provide a professional business environment for your organization. It allows you to be perceived as a large, established organization that can do business.
- More part-time workers can be hired.
- Releases stress on employees.
- Time is saved.
- A larger number of employees can work since there is no tension of shortage of place.
- You may face technical difficulties.
- Neither the administration nor the management is there to support you.
- Work team will lack cohesion since they do not communicate directly.
- Lack of face-to-face communication may result in misunderstanding and confusion.
Virtual Office Services Provided by Us:
- Remote Receptionist: We provide you with a team of workers in an office environment working remotely, using high-tech Computer Telephone Integration Software that completely replaces the Traditional Receptionist.
- Virtual Assistant: We provide you with Virtual Assistants who rarely meet its clients but are capable of fulfilling their demands in our virtual office services.
- Answering Services: We provide you with the facility of answering services also known as Call Centers that will operate from a centralized location for the purpose of receiving and transmitting a larger volume of requests by telephone.
- Voicemail: It is a low-cost technology that stores voice messages electronically.
- Professional Address: A professional Address alleviates the privacy and personal security concerns of running a home-based business.
- Mailing Address: The Professional Address can be used for accepting, sending, and forwarding mail without the connotations of a PO Box.
- Reception Courtesies: Receptionist at the business address can receive and sign for incoming overnights, deliveries, packages, and provide document drop-off/pick-up services.
- Business Meeting Space: The on-demand use (hourly, daily, or weekly) of conference rooms and offices for meetings.
- Casual Workspace: An alternative provided to the distractions of co-working or the interruptions of a home office, office space is available on an occasional or “drop-in” basis, hourly, daily, or monthly.
- On-Site Amenities: A full-service virtual office that provides Broadband internet, Fax-Copier Printer, Advanced Phone Features, Conference Calling, Video Conferencing, Kitchenette, and a business-worthy lobby/waiting area.