SME’s Project Management
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), particularly in developing countries, are the backbone of the nation’s economy. They constitute the bulk of the industrial base and also contribute significantly to their exports as well as to their Gross Domestic Product (GDP) or Gross National Product (GNP).
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) contribute 8% of the country’s GDP, 45% of the manufactured output, and 40% of our exports. It provides employment to about 6 cr. people through 2.6 cr. enterprises. The Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector forms the largest generator of employment in the Indian economy. It forms a major portion of the industrial activity.
It is essential to have a complete picture of the whole project before the commencement thereof, which is done by us in a decent manner.
We provide a concept-oriented approach to the SMEs:
- Project conceptualization advisory services.
- Project Implementation – Government sanction & statutory approvals advisory services.
- Project Fund sourcing advisory services:
- Financial Institutions / Banks – Fund based viz. Term Loan / Equipment Finance / Working Capital & Non-Fund based credit limits advisory services.
- Venture Capital / Private Equity placement advisory services.
- IPO through BSE SME Stock Exchange advisory services.
- Post-Issue compliance advisory services.
To Know more about the SMEs Project Management and the processing of the BSE SME IPO Click here.